When the jerkey is done you will know i like mine more moist then dry and soft as opposed to tough
- 2-3 lbs of venison meat
- 1 bottle of a good dipping sauce
- my favorite is Drunken Priest
- Cut venison into 1/4 to 1/2 inch strips
- Place venison in a large mason jar 64 oz then cover with dipping sauce.
- Shake up to seperate the meat.
- Leave resting in jar over night in fridge.
- Take out and leave resting in jar to room temp
- Set grill at 180-200
- Place strips on grill for two to four hours.
- Check every hour then after two hours
- Flip it over
- Check every half hour
There are no products to list in this category.
Copyright © 2010-2013, Sawtooth Pellet Grills.
All rights reserved.