Place the turkey on your grill at around 180-200 for 1 hour then turn heat up to 350 for 2 to 3.5 hours depending on size check with temp along the thigh bone for should be 180-200 for best results
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head garlic, cut in half or around 10 cloves
- 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 6 cups water
- 6 cups ice
- 1 12-pound turkey, washed and patted dry
- 3 15-ounce can chicken broth
- 1 5 gallon bucket
- put water, broth, salt, garlic, onion, sage,in to a saucepan, heat and disolve salt. then dump in cleaned 5 gallon bucket mix in other ingredients set turkey in the brine over night
- in the morning pat it dry
There are no products to list in this category.
Copyright © 2010-2013, Sawtooth Pellet Grills.
All rights reserved.