Grilled corn so tasty it might be all you want to eat!
- Fresh corn on the cob with the leaves still on the ears.
- Soak the corn for at least a half hour in cool water
- Carefully peel back the leaves of the corn and remove the silk
- Once the silk is removed rub the corn with a small amount of olive oil
- Put the leaves back around the corn
- Place on the grill.
- The water in the leaves will steam the corn to perfection. It's okay if the leaves burn a little.
- Remove from the grill, peel back the leaves and enjoy with your favorite condiment
There are no products to list in this category.
Copyright © 2010-2013, Sawtooth Pellet Grills.
All rights reserved.